At De Bohun Primary School we provide nutritious, healthy food, which we serve in an environment that promotes social interaction between the children. We pride ourselves in the quality of our meals which currently cost £2.30 per day. We operate the ParentPay system for payment of school meals. Usercodes and passwords are allocated by the school office and accounts need to be in credit in order for your child to receive a hot meal. Accounts can be accessed by visiting www.parentpay.com.
Our catering providers are Herts Catering. Please check the Herts Catering website for further information.
Free School Meals
You are entitled to free school meals if you are receiving one of the following:
- Income support
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance (IR)
- Supported under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided that your annual income is less than £16,190
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
If you would like to apply for free school meals the form is attached, you will need to take it with your proof of entitlement to Pupil Benefits at the Civic Centre, Enfield.
For details about eligibility, please click here.
Please note those receiving Working Tax Credit cannot apply.