This statement applies to content published on the https://www.debohun.enfield.sch.uk domain.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use and understand our website.
Our accessibility commitment includes making sure that our website visitors can:
- easily understand our web pages by making the content as simple as possible
- zoom in up to 300% on a webpage without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
HOW ACCESSIBLE THIS WEBSITE IS
Some parts of our website are not fully accessible. For example:
- PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
- some older videos may not feature captions
WHAT TO DO IF YOU CANNOT ACCESS PARTS OF THIS WEBSITE
If you need information on this website in a different format, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email the web address of the content (specific URL) and the format you need. For example:
- accessible PDF
- large print
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email the office:email@example.com.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
De Bohun Primary School & Children’s Centre is committed to making its website accessible. This website is partially compliant with the Web content accessibility guidelines version 2.1AA standard, due to certain non-compliances and exemptions.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- A few of our PDFs and other document types may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Where documents are not in an accessible format, you can request it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some of our older PDFs and Microsoft Office documents may not meet accessibility standards. For example, they may not be marked up so they are accessible to a screen reader. Where possible, any new PDFs or Microsoft Office documents we publish will meet accessibility standards. Where this is not possible, we will endeavour to make the information available in an accessible format. If you need documents in a different format like accessible PDF, large print please email: email@example.com.
- There is moving text on the homepage. We are in the process of changing this.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO IMPROVE ACCESSIBILITY
As we continue to develop the website and its content, we will re-audit and test the website for accessibility on a regular basis. We are in the process of making changes to our website to make further improvements.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on 15th February 2022
Last updated: 15th February 2022